We offer Trade Program to showrooms, qualified interior designers, hospitality designers or architects. Resale license required.
Send us two qualifying documents from the list below
- Valid membership to a major design organization (e.g. ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC)
- Business or Resale License—Signed resale certificates are required for each state where you seek tax exemption (U.S. only)
- Business card with your design profession
- Interior Design Certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
Please contact us to enjoy these trade program benefits:
- Trade Pricing
- Updates on new product releases
List Price is provided for delivery of one product palletized.
For applicable freight cost to US delivery address, please see current pricelist.
For Canada and all other destinations, freight cost available upon request.
All products are shipped fully insured.
Receipt of order:
In case of loss, damage or theft, the customer must file all reserves with the carrier within the required lead‐time.
Upon receipt of freight, inspection of order received should be completed while the carrier is still present even when there may not be any visible signs of damage to the packaging. If not possible Bill Of Lading should be signed with the following “All reserves upon receipt, freight subject to inspection”.
Cinier Hvac show Paris.
Greenor® Fan Coil offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty on the heating and cooling elements (Coil in copper/aluminum).
• 7 YEARS warranty on the Stone panel with exception of any damage and/or breakage caused
by any party other than Cinier.
• 10 YEARS warranty on the metallic Frame.
• 2 YEARS on the electric components: electronic regulation, bypass valves, electric fans.
Please note the fans, made in Germany by EBM PAPST, have a life time of 9 to 11 years depending
on the conditions of use. Copy of the tests report to support this life time is available to customers
CINIER Hydronic radiators offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty.
CINIER Electric bathroom radiators offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty on the heating element and on the Olycale Stone panel with exception of any
damage and/or breakage caused by any part other Cinier.
• 2 YEARS on the electric components: Honeywell thermostats.
The warranty starts on the date the product is invoiced.
The warranty covers either the repair or the exchange for a complete new product.
The warranty does not cover any cost of dismounting and reinstallation of the product found defective.
CINIER has an international insurance policy against any liability and damage caused to a third party.
The liability insurance is understood to cover any claim arising from a malfunction of the product itself.
This General liability insurance can in no circumstance cover any damage resulting from a faulty
installation on the part of the installer or a faulty operation on the part of the end user.